Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Back into Color (Multi)

For the final installment of my F.B.I.C. series, I present to you....
the multi-colored photos!

For this post, I encourage you to sit back, relax, and just take it all in.....kind of like what I was doing when I took the photos...except, you'll be in a much more comfortable position, and probably won't get a stiff neck.

Although the next photo is in a softer focus, I love the way it works with the pastel colors in the background. Sometimes, the "oopsie" photos become some of my favorites.




And here are a few photos with the red and green combination...just incase you're the type of person who likes to get in the Christmas spirit before Thanksgiving comes. Personally, I am not that type of person (no offense to you if you are that type of person)---
but the color combo still caught my eye.





Well, there it is....my first series. What do you all think of it?

I'm leaving tomorrow for a long weekend in "Sin City." I'm hoping that I can get some great photos while I'm there, and if all goes well, I should be coming home with enough money to go buy some more gear, and hopefully have some left over to put into savings. One thing is for sure though...I'm going to make sure my sister has an awesome 30th birthday!

1 comment:

ErinsFoodFiles said...

Ahhh... such pretty colors! I hope Las Vegas was fun!