Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Back into Color (Brown)

After having such a busy few months, I was finally able to find some time this past weekend (an extra hour to be exact, thanks to the end of Daylight Saving Time) and I was inspired by all of the beautiful fall colors around Nashville to catch up on some much needed shooting.

So, without further ado, here's part one of my first series posting....featuring the colors of yellow and brown--perfect for autumn don't you think?
Thankfully, I didn't have to go far to find these beauties--they're literally in my backyard (technically, around the parking lot of my apartment complex, but whatever, you get the point).


I probably should have taken them a few weeks ago seeing as how most of the trees are no longer dressed in their colorful wardrobes. All things considered, I felt like I had found some real gems once the photoshoot was done. I'm going to consider these photos more in the citrine family, which just so happens to be the November birthstone of one of my favorite people in the whole wide world---Miss Susan who will soon be celebrating a very special birthday (and yes, you can fully expect photos of that very special occassion after it happens).


Can you guess what color will be featured in part 2 of the Fall Back into Color series? Stay tuned to find out if you are correct!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

ohhhhh how fun, it's like a game!!! How about RED!!! ;o)

Unknown said...

I just started reading your series today... Brown is beautiful isn't it? LOL... miss you, love what you're doing here, very sophisticated.

ErinsFoodFiles said...

Pretty! I love fall!