Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flower Power!

**Update: This post is dedicated to my friend Jamie who is currently ill and in the hospital. Jamie, just imagine these flowers in a vase in your hospital room. I hope this post has brightened your day! I love you and I hope you get well soon!!!**

I don't have anything really wise to say today (at least not yet...it's too early in the morning). I just haven't blogged in a while (sorry, it's been a busy month!) and thought that I better get back into the swing of things. So...for now, enjoy these photos I took of the flowers that I was growing.....before, I accidentally killed them all. I'm not sure how, but they sure don't look like this anymore!



I didn't grow this rose...but thanks to Publix grocery store, I was still able to enjoy it's beauty in my home. :)








I promise, I'll be back with more photos and blogs (hopefully, I'll have something good to say next time, but if not, please just enjoy the photos....there, that's my disclaimer) and I promise you won't have to wait 4 more weeks for another post.

1 comment:

ErinsFoodFiles said...

I love them all, but I think I love the orange one the most! Kristen, that is SPECTACULAR!